Zoo and Wild Mammal Formulary
Author(s): Alicia Hahn
Zoo and Wild Mammal Formulary offers fast access to authoritative dosing information for drugs used in more than 35 zoo and wild mammal groups, including marsupials, bears, and elephants. Taking an easy-to-use tabular format, the book is organized by taxa, with drug doses sorted by type and alphabetically arranged in every chapter.
Clear and comprehensive, the book offers dosages for all important drugs, including antibiotics, antifungals, anesthetics, analgesics, and more. Each dose is referenced with a journal or textbook source, including the number of animals in the study where available, making it easy to find trusted information.
- Offers essential drug information for a wide range of zoo and wild mammals in an easy-to-consult format
- Provides dosing amounts for all important drugs, including antibiotics, antifungals, anesthetics, and analgesics
- Includes dosages for over 35 mammal groups, including marsupials, bears, and elephants
- Takes a tabular approach for quick reference
- Makes it easy to find a referenced dose for these animals, eliminating time spent searching through other sources
Zoo and Wild Mammal Formulary is an essential reference for all veterinarians seeing zoo and wild animal patients, including zoo and wildlife veterinarians, veterinary specialists, and veterinary students.
- : 9781119515050
- : John Wiley & Sons, Limited
- : Wiley-Blackwell
- : August 2019
- : 2.078 Centimeters X 17.9 Centimeters X 17.1 Centimeters
- : books
- : Alicia Hahn
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 440